SHIACTIVED - Forum Shia Labeouf
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -10%
PC Portable Gamer ASUS TUF Gaming F15 | 15,6″ ...
Voir le deal
599.99 €
-29%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC portable Gamer ERAZER DEPUTY P60 – 15,6” FHD 144Hz – i7-12è ...
999.99 € 1399.99 €
Voir le deal

Movie a Stone's throw away

AuteurMessage
Jerry Shaw
The Eye
Jerry Shaw

Féminin Messages : 1066

Movie a Stone's throw away Empty
MessageMovie a Stone's throw away

un tit article en anglais merci aux ames charitables qui y comprennent qq chose de me le faire savoir ... Sur ce coup là google translate me parle chinois mdr :

AS we left off yesterday I was auditing an Upper East Side townhouse scene. Oliver Stone directing Shia LaBeouf and Josh Brolin for "Wall Street 2: Money Never Sleeps." So, to continue. Lunch was at a nearby church. The crew had co-opted its basement for their wardrobe facility and mess hall.

"We're on schedule and on budget, but weather's been our biggest issue," said Oliver, through salad, pasta and fish. "When we're doing Central Park, Wall Street, the Battery, the Adirondacks, it rains. Today's sunny, and we're inside. In general, New York is tough. Years ago was easier. So many movies made here now that everyone's jaded. Like people who didn't want us in the Village tried to f - - - us up. It's fighting your way through."

To another issue. With frauds, bankruptcies, and money managers and CEOs in jail, how sure can this script be in terms of financial facts?

"Listen, guys we're dealing with are heavies. Compared to them, Madoff was chickens - - -. We're in depth with 15-20 top lawyers, bankers, traders constantly. Going through everything for the facts. When it's too complicated, we have to change the dialogue and remember that this story is not about words, it's about people. About what money does to people. We're talking greed and envy. A shark made $8 million? Not enough. Because now he has to make $120 million!

"These last years I was working on the movie 'W' and making documentaries. When this idea presented itself, I said, 'Yeah, good time to do it,' but I didn't want to write the script. Bit by bit it hooked me. Originally, it was about hedge fund guys, then brokers, and there were rewrites. I didn't think we should glorify pigs. The crash made it all change. So we began shooting September, we finish December, have a big blowout, and the opening's April."

OK, so, about this picture.

"Josh Brolin plays a top-notcher. Shia LaBeouf's a hedge fund kid. Frank Langella's his mentor. Susan Sarandon's his real estate developer mother. Carey Mulligan's the fiancée. I wanted someone his age who is sensitive. She grew up under a dark star and doesn't want to see her father, who is Michael Douglas playing a different kind of Gordon Gekko. Not like the first time around. Not on top anymore. He's out of jail. Has to figure a way back. In '87, when I made the original, we interviewed Mike Milken [the first famous financial name to go to jail] for the Douglas character. He was not so eager to be helpful, but he did give some pointers."

Sips of water, then, so will Oliver Stone do this kind of heavy lifting until the end of time?

"Well, some days it's tough to get up, but if you mean retirement, I'm not quite there yet. Hey, when time comes I can always read. Or write poetry, which I love. Or go to more movies. I don't exactly stand on line, and I avoid popcorn, but I love to go to a movie theater and see a film."

And is he in the market?

"Yes. But I don't play it like these guys. Or like Shia. As a result of this movie, Shia's really learned. He's into it. He trades daily. He and Josh discuss the market between takes."

And then Mr. Famous Oliver Stone Himself bused his own table.

LISTEN, I don't know how to bring this up, but October is -- and where such things are created, Lord knows -- but October is -- and please excuse me, this is not of my doing -- but October is Toilet Repair Month. OK? So, here goes:

There exist eyewitnesses to having seen "Sex and the City" creator Candace Bushnell use a gents' urinal . . . Goldie Hawn: "I'm into meditating. Sometimes I'll excuse myself and sit on the john somewhere to clear my mind." . . . Gary Shandling observed Shaquille O'Neal, usually pretty neat at throws, missing the spot at the Staples Center in LA . . . Geri Halliwell, nervous before performing, develops a nonstop urge and tinkles in a cup . . . Lisa Kudrow: "I want a bathroom where one person could be showering, the other brushing his teeth, and not be in sight or hearing distance." . . . George Clooney: "Julia Roberts actually sneaked into my room once and cellophaned my toilet." . . . At a U2 gig, Liam Gallagher couldn't be bothered to find the backstage loo so, instead, he gave his all at a curtain in the VIP area.

First jobs for Chris Tucker as well as David Boreanaz of "Buffy the Vampire Slayer"? Cleaning porta-potties on film shoots . . . For some reason, Aida Turturro and Moby both love cleaning cans. "I do a complete job," says Aida. "I don't even wear gloves," says Moby . . . And fans wanted a historical landmark plaque alongside a Leicester, England, public restroom, where as a struggling entertainer Engelbert Humperdinck would sleep. The plaque to read: "Engelbert slept here."

SO . . . going to an All Hallows' Eve costume party this weekend? And should anyone you looking to get even with also be at this same party? Just walk up, smile and say to them: "Is that your face or are you celebrating Halloween?"

Only in New York, kids, only in New York.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://shiactived.forumactif.com
Partager cet article sur : reddit

Movie a Stone's throw away :: Commentaires

Aucun commentaire.

Movie a Stone's throw away

Page 1 sur 1