AccueilCalendrierFAQRechercherMembresGroupesS'enregistrerConnexion

Partagez | 

News : Really famous Jews - Shia Labeouf

AuteurMessage
Jerry Shaw
The Eye

Féminin Messages : 1066

MessageNews : Really famous Jews - Shia Labeouf

Un petit article trouvé sur le net , je vous le copie colle et vous trouverez la source en bas XD

Really Famous Jews
By Rosanne Tolin

The film star is named after his Polish grandfather, a Holocaust survivor.

Born in Los Angeles, Shia LaBeouf is one of the hottest actors in Hollywood. An only child, his mother, Shayna, was Jewish. She and his father led a hippie lifestyle. Shia’s dad – a Vietnam vet – moved from job to job, even working as a rodeo clown and show cone salesman at one point.

Cash was tight for Shia’s parents. To help with the family’s finances, Shia started his career at 10. As a kid he was only interested in performing for the money.

"I just knew that money was a solution to whatever…was going on in my household,” Shia once told PARADE magazine. “With money, I and my family would have had more options. So I went after a job that I thought I could make the most money for a 10-year-old or an 11-year-old boy." He started out as a stand-up comic – he said his offbeat home life gave him plenty of material – and started acting at 12 when he landed the role of Louis Stevens on the Disney Channel series “Even Stevens”.

Not long after the show began, Shia – whose name means “Gift from G-d” in Hebrew – became a Bar Mitzvah. His Jewish upbringing has always had a big impact on the young actor. In fact, Shia was actually named after his Polish grandfather, a Holocaust survivor.

After three years on the Disney Channel, Shia was set to break out onto the movie scene. In 2003, he made his film debut in “Holes.” Then in 2005 he appeared in “The Greatest Game Ever Played”, a golf drama based on the true story of the 1913 US Open, where 20-year-old Francis Ouimet defeated his idol, 1900 US Open champion, Englishman Harry Vardon. In 2007 he starred in “Transformers”, and the following year he made it big at the box office in “Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.”

More “Transformers” success followed in 2008 with “Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen”, and his upcoming films include lead roles in “The Associate” and “Wall Street 2.”

Although Shia hasn’t attended college, he was accepted to Yale University. He says he’d like to study there one day, but for now is focusing on his work. “I’m getting the kind of education you don’t get in school,” he says.

You get an A+ for acting, Shia!

source

News : Really famous Jews - Shia Labeouf :: Commentaires

Aucun commentaire.

News : Really famous Jews - Shia Labeouf

Page 1 sur 1