AccueilCalendrierFAQRechercherMembresGroupesS'enregistrerConnexion

Partagez | 

'An Education' about the gossip press

AuteurMessage
Jerry Shaw
The Eye

Féminin Messages : 1066

MessageRe: 'An Education' about the gossip press

Bien que l'article n'est pas beaucoup de rapport avec Shia, je tenais à le poster car je le trouve sympa... (il a rapport avec Carey Mulligan l'actuelle girlfriend de notre ptit Shia)

How does young rising starlet know she has truly arrived? If People.com splashed a paparazzi pic of you and your hot male co-star holding hands in Soho and speculates about your romantic status, that is probably a giant, if unwanted, clue.

Until she was declared the new Audrey Hepburn for her performance in the coming-of-age drama An Education at this year's Sundance, few people would have cared very much about the dating life of British actress Carey Mulligan, 24. But five festivals and many "It" girl declarations later, and the media takes notice when the waifish beauty strolls the streets of New York with Shia LaBeouf, 23, of Transformers fame, who shares the screen with Mulligan in the now-shooting Wall Street 2.

At first, the usually composed Mulligan was left a bit rattled by the attention. "I texted my brother about it because I was upset for about an half hour. He said, 'Well, in the grand scheme of things, it's not world war. No one cares. It's like today's newspaper is tomorrow's chip paper."

She also realizes it is a small price to pay for being recognized for her talent.

"It's really very strange that people take an interest, and, obviously, there is a whole business behind that.and people are paying for their family's education through that and that's their life.And that's fine, but its not a world that I give an awful lot of thought to and I've never found it particularly interesting." -- S.W.

'An Education' about the gossip press :: Commentaires

Aucun commentaire.

Page 1 sur 1